demoMedia is one of the UK’s most exciting and fast growing, interactive Digital Design Agencies based in the heart of the City of London.
demoMedia has successfully focused on the Corporate Conferences and Events market place for over a decade, supporting and enhancing our globally recognised international portfolio of clients’ digital reach and footprint via a close-knit team of innovative and highly skilled web designers and developers. It is through this success that the demoMedia story continues…
We are now looking for a Project Manager who would like to be part of our expansion and help us build a digital future.
As Project Manager, you will work closely with all members of the demoMedia team, from accounts to the dev team, including executive management and our clients using your highly honed skills to exceed customer experience and ensure smooth running of a multiple projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. You will ensure that the challenge and requirements are understood and will work closely with the team to define the solution.
As a senior member of the team, you will be empowered to handle accurate financial management of projects as well as take on pre-sales duties by adding value to the business development process.
Here are some of the things we will be looking for in our Project Manager:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Relevant qualifications, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings. (i.e. Prince 2, PMP, Six Sigma, etc)
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. English language is a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A love for the internet and all things social
- Expert Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
- And, most importantly – happy to report to a Bichon Frise, namely Loki.
If you think you have the skills, see if you like the environment…
Although we represent some of the world’s most recognisable brands in the world we have an informal nature. Behind hard work is hard play and we like to have fun both inside and outside the office. Games nights, pizza, pub quizzes and film nights are the usual order of the day. It’s a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment where no two days are the same. There are no walls, glass prisons or segmented desks here and the only person likely to be micro managing you, is our resident Chief of Staff – Loki the Bichon.
You got this far, why not send your covering letter and CV to Jill Dumas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is dependant on experience.
We do not require agency support for this position but appreciate you looking!